Here is today's Sunday Selfie which Mum helped me take just now. It's early morning here in England and the sun is shining bright. It's still cold though so I'm warming myself up in the sun puddles on the pouffe as you can see.
CLICK HERE FOR
MORE SUNDAY SELFIES
Commentathon UpdateA huge thank you to all of you who commented on my birthday commentathon earlier this week. Mum donated £1 each comment to buy a gift for the kitties at Wood Green from the charity's Amazon wish list. These are the items Mum ordered and the kitties will be receiving these gifts tomorrow!
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE
1. _________ was a very good year.
2. There is nothing quite like _________.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to interview _________.
4. There is nothing I wouldn't do for _________.
1. 2011 was a very good year. I met my soulmate, Athena.
2. There is nothing quite like hugging my beautiful Athena.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to talk about cats and animal rights.
4. There is nothing I wouldn't do for Athena.
1. 2011 was a very good year. I met my Mum Marie.
2. There is nothing quite like kisses from Mum.
3. If I had a talk show, I would meow.
4. There is nothing I wouldn't do for treats.
New video up on YouTube!And now for the video Mum was meant to post yesterday for our 1 Year anniversary since moving to our new home. Stressy Mummy hadn't finished it in time and was, yes, you guessed it, stressing over it. I told her to take as much time as she needed to edit and we could post the video anytime. But Mum is such a purrfectionist and wanted it done yesterday. I made her take long naps and purred on her leg to calm her. She isn't happy with it because she thinks she could have done so much better, but I like it so I don't care!
Honestly, Mum, just chill!
If you can't watch the video here you can view it on YouTube.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure: I received no compensation from any charity mentioned in this post As a rescue kitty myself I want to help other rescues and Mum and I are so grateful to Wood Green because without them we would never have found each other! Please adopt from your local animal charity/shelter!