Mum found this frame on one of the iPhone photo apps.
On Tuesday it's my 8th birthday and we're having a Commentathon. Each comment you leave on Tuesday's birthday post, Mum will put £1 towards buying something special from Wood Green The Animal Charity's Amazon Wish List! This is our favourite charity to support because if it wasn't for them we would never have found each other. Those of you who know my story will be aware that I was rescued by this pawsome charity and Mum adopted me when I was a ten-week-old kitten.
So please put the date in your diary and don't forget to comment! Let's help some amazing animals in need!
Sunday Selfies is hosted by The Cat on my Head
Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
|MORE FILL-INS HERE|
1. 13 years ago, I _________.
2. By this time next year, I hope to _________.
3. One word that describes me is _________.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the _________ genre.
1. 13 years ago, I was working hard on my novels, dreaming of being published and becoming a successful author. I am now published, albeit self-published, but haven't had much success. Another dream dead. But there's still hope, I know. Until then I'll keep blogging and writing.
2. By this time next year, I hope to be better off financially as right now I'm struggling.
3. One word that describes me is sensitive. Too sensitive sometimes.
4. If my life were a book or movie, it would be in the drama genre. Hopefully, I get a happy ending though.
1. 13 years ago I wasn't here. I wasn't even born!
2. By this time next year, I hope I'm more famous than I am now so I can help more rescue kitties.
3. One word that describes me is beautiful.
4. If my life were a book or movie - I have a book already, my rescue story. Check it out here if you haven't read it yet! I'm raising funds for rescue animals and not making a penny out of it for myself. Yes, that's 100 per cent royalties heading to three of my favourite animal charities if you purchase. It doesn't cost much, either!