OK, Mum, you've got my selfie, just let me take my nap now. It's the only way to get through this heatwave. You should try it. And keep that air fan going!
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is ______________________.
2. My favorite summer activity is __________________.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are _________.
4. _________ scare(s) me more than _________.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is dreaming about snow. I so need it right now. Had enough of this heatwave. Tomorrow, the forecast for some parts of the UK is 40°C. This is the first time ever such a high disgusting temperature has been forecast here. And it's likely to hit my area of West Essex.
2. My favorite summer activity is I don't have one. I can't stand summer. OK, maybe a nice walk in the woods would be nice.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are as messed up as my real life. Lots of anxiety dreams.I'd love a nice dream for once. I have had them in the past, but my dreams just reflect my current life.
4. Insects, spiders, bugs, etc scare(s) me more than anything. Actually I'm scared of a lot of stuff. Strangely, unlike most people, flying does not scare me.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is hoping Mum gets me some nice extra treats.
2. My favorite summer activity is sleeping or hanging out in my catio.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are happy ones about chicken, birdies and Mum.
4. Being home alone scare(s) me more than anything.
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Cat digital art coasters|
I agree, this heat is horrible and with no A/C we are not prepared for it in the UK. I don't sleep well but go into a half sleep and then I have the weirdest dreams!
You do look a bit displeased, Athena. We sure hope things cool off there sometime soon. XO
I've been reading about the extreme heat in your part of the globe, and can only hope the weather guessers are wrong, and the cooling trend starts sooner than predicted.
We have high humidity, along with hot temps; makes it hard to breathe.
Stay cool, Athena and Marie.
Wee toetallee AGREE with you Athena...nappin iss THE best way to sirvive a *heet* wave!!!
You look so NOT amused an are still beeuteefull tho'!
Stay kewl an bee safe.....wee purrayin HI tempss brake soon fore youss'.
~~~head rubss~~~BellaDharma~~~ an <3 BellaSita Mum
Summer is the worst. Yucky heat just makes you feel disgusting!
My human is one of those who loves summer, but even 40c is too much for her!
It's 38c right now here on Monday. Tomorrow could get to 41!
Thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! We're having a summer a lot like yours. Autumn can't come soon enough. We hope you both get some rest and hopefully some improved weather!
Post a Comment