OK, Mum, you've got my selfie, just let me take my nap now. It's the only way to get through this heatwave. You should try it. And keep that air fan going!
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is ______________________.
2. My favorite summer activity is __________________.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are _________.
4. _________ scare(s) me more than _________.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is dreaming about snow. I so need it right now. Had enough of this heatwave. Tomorrow, the forecast for some parts of the UK is 40°C. This is the first time ever such a high disgusting temperature has been forecast here. And it's likely to hit my area of West Essex.
2. My favorite summer activity is I don't have one. I can't stand summer. OK, maybe a nice walk in the woods would be nice.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are as messed up as my real life. Lots of anxiety dreams.I'd love a nice dream for once. I have had them in the past, but my dreams just reflect my current life.
4. Insects, spiders, bugs, etc scare(s) me more than anything. Actually I'm scared of a lot of stuff. Strangely, unlike most people, flying does not scare me.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is hoping Mum gets me some nice extra treats.
2. My favorite summer activity is sleeping or hanging out in my catio.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are happy ones about chicken, birdies and Mum.
4. Being home alone scare(s) me more than anything.
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|