1. When I can’t _________________, I get _________________.
2. Bring back _______________.
3. I’m embarrassed to say _________.
4. I feel like _________ gives my life meaning. MARIE
1. When I can’t achieve a dream/goal, I get very depressed and feel worthless. I've failed in so many of my endeavours. I'm sick of trying to be honest. If I can just be a stay-at-home cat mum and not have to worry about earning a living I'd be so much happier.
2. Bring back cat worship. I'm happy to worship. Everyone should worship cats. Cats rule. And I want Larry the Cat to be Prime Minister.
3. I’m embarrassed to say that I am a nervous wreck when I go out. I just get over-anxious and then it's sensory overload time. I've always been an anxious person (well, since my teens, anyway) but I've been getting worse over the last ten years. I'm also phobic of germs. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed because so many others go through similar issues and it's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm not really, just in front of "normal" people I am.
4. I feel like taking care of Athena and my love for animals and my animal rights advocacy gives my life meaning.
1. When I can’t get Mum to do what I want, I get frustrated and start pounding my paws on the wardrobe door or if downstairs I get up on the sideboard and do the same with the pictures hanging on the wall.
2. Bring back the worshipping of cats. OK, some of you already worship us but the whole world should be doing that too. There will be love and purry peace always if everyone did that.
3. I’m embarrassed to say that I... Actually, no embarrassment whatsover here :)
4. I feel like taking care of Mum gives my life meaning. I love her.
Click here to see more Friendly Fill-Ins from our friends.