This effect is called Magic Feast and we found it on the PicsArt app.
And to enhance this beauty, Mum added the PicMonkey frame!
Thanks for joining my Caturday Art Blog Hop 😻💚
We are also doing the Friendly Fill-Ins today as well. We love this blog hop, hosted by our pals 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
|CLICK HERE for other links in this blog hop.|
1 . If it wasn’t for ___________________, I ___________________. 2. ____________________ before ________________________. 3. _________ is my preferred method of communication. 4. You can’t buy _________.
Marie's Answers1. If it wasn't for my love of animals, I would seriously crack up. Being an animal rights advocate can be tough but my passion for these animals and my empathy for their plight keeps me from turning away. They need as many human voices as they can get to fight the evil of most of mankind.
2. I like to wake up very early and watch some Netflix or Amazon Prime before the break of dawn when the chaos of daylight and the noise and busyness of human life descends on me.
3. Email is my preferred method of communication. I hate talking on the phone. I need to gather my thoughts in order before I can have a proper conversation. I'm an INJF but I also put it down to anxiety and depression which just clouds my mind.
4. You can't buy love. Not really, unless you buy a pet, which I wouldn't approve of. Best to rescue from a shelter, which I did with the lovely Athena. True love for sure.
1. If it wasn’t for my dear Mum, I wouldn't be here and having these great adventures as a celebrity and talking to all my furriends and followers!
2. I like to get up before Mum so I can wake her up for my breakfast.
3. Staring at Mum is my preferred method of communication.
4. You can’t buy happiness. Unless you buy a cat, I suppose. But it's best to rescue one from the shelter like Mum did with me.