But we all know it's always Love Your Pet Day for us though, isn't it?😽😘
Here's our animal-human love celebration selfie. Yeah, it says Happy Valentine's Day because we made a few Valentine graphics this year :)
We posted 2 versions of this selfie because in the first pic I am looking at the camera with my amazing green eyes but Mum looks miserable, and on the second Mum looks quite bright-eyed but I'm looking away. The frame is from LoonaPix (not to be confused with LunaPic).
|Check Out the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop, sponsored by The Cat on My Head, HERE!|
Friendly Fill-InsAnd now it's time for the Friendly Fill-Ins hop, hosted by 15andMeowing aWend Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I want to make _________.
2. My _________ are _________.
3. A day in my life always includes _________.
4. Good things happen to those who _________.
1. I want to make money from my writing. It's not as shallow as it sounds. We all have to make a living and depression and anxiety does stop me from having a normal life like going out to work every day.
2. My love for cats, all animals, music, books and writing keeps me going through the hard times. And I haven't had many good times to write about, but I'm doing my best.
3. A day in my life always means I can swing from low to high and back again throughout the day. Athena's sweet healing purrs and the fact that she lets me kiss her and cuddle her helps me a lot.
4. Good things happen to those who wait? Well, I've been waiting for a long time! Ok, I know I shouldn't moan as I've finally got a beautiful house away from horrible old London but I'm still sad inside. Not just with depression and anxiety (there is a lot I can't do with those two demons). However, I'm trying to do the best that I can (I can hear a Stevie Nicks song coming on).
Athena's Answers1. I want to make Mum do everything I want (she says I do, but I don't think so!)
2. My eyes are my best feature.
3. A day in my life always includes treats, kisses and hugs from Mum.
4. Good things happen to those who love a cat!
To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins Linky list click HERE
This post contains affiliate links. Read Full Disclosure HERE
The two selfies combined make for a lovely shot, natural, fun and alive.
Have a great week,
Meow meow what lovelee Selfiess you did Athena an Miss Marie. Yore THE sweetest kitty an LadyMew combow mee knows!
I think both selfies are sweet.
Aww, we love both of you and Mum's selfies, Athena!
Beautiful Valentine selfies!
Those are both lovely Valentine selfies ! Purrs
That's a very sweet Selfie of you and your mom, Athena :) Keep up the good spirit, Mary, you are in charge... above everything...always💗Pawkisses for a wonderful Sunday🐾😽💞
You mean there's a Loona-Pic and a Lunatic!!! Who knew? You both look so sweet and devoted together!
I think both of these selfies are beautiful. Thank you both for these great fill-in answers. I completely understand your mum's #1 because I am in the exact same position for the same reasons. And Athena, you do have beautiful eyes. I hope you both have a nice week! XO
You are both absolutely lovely. You are even better than you think you are, you are amazing and wonderful.
Marie, I too have my struggles, and right now take medicine to help me, but it's not perfect. The world is so overwhelming, and even with furry love-machines like cats with us, it's a wild ride out there. You are not alone, and February is so cold and grey here in Michigan, that it seems Spring will never arrive. I appreciate that you are communicating about depression; too often it's swept under the rug or shrugged off.
As I always do I am sending you (((hugs)))) Things have been getting to me quite a bit lately too (financial challenges)..ugh...........I understand about depression as my brother and one of my step daughters suffers from it........I sometimes think I do too and I am a walking anxiety attack. You both look adorable in the photos xoxo
What beautiful Valentines! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I think your writing goals are perfectly possible, Marie. You have the skills, and you have the drive, and you have already published some books, so you already know you can do it. Chase those dreams and they'll become a reality! One of my own goals in life is to make a living writing and illustrating stories. Some days I make very little progress toward that goal, but I'm always working towards it, and little by little becomes a lot. Wishing you the best of luck in all of your endeavors! And you are so right with #4, Athena. Cats are the best blessing and best type of luck there is! Purrs and happy thoughts to both of you!
Gorgeous ladies. We adore you both.
Miss Marie, if you picture yourself being successful then it is more likely to happen. In my eyes, you are already very successful. I think you just need to remind yourself of all your accomplishments and challenges you've overcome. Sometimes success is looking back at us in the mirror when we don't even realize it or it sneaks up on us when we are less likely to expect it. Hugs and luvs.
Post a Comment