Mum's view almost every morning when she wakes up.
Those are her legs under the duvet. Always cosy and warm!
Now get up and feed me!
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure
|Check out the Tote collection at the Purrs Full Of Love Teemill store|
One tree planted with every order at Teemill
|Vegan, sustainable fashion. Tree planted with every order this weekend!|
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
1. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that ___________________________.
2. I am disappointed with _____________________-.
3. I _________ when I hear _________.
4. I didn’t believe _________ until I saw it for myself.
1. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Chocolate Rice Cakes taste really nice. If I stick to eating some of those rather than my daily dose of very high calorie chocolate maybe I will start to lose some weight.
2. I am disappointed with my whole life.
3. I love it when I hear Athena meowing back to me. It sounds like she's saying Mum!
4. I didn’t believe that such evil animal cruelty could exist until I saw for myself (online). I went vegan as soon as I viewed Earthlings Of course I always knew animal cruelty existed (I turned vegetarian in my late teens) but seeing that (and learning about other horrors) made me want to dedicate my life to helping animals.
1. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Mum bought me more of that food I liked. It's called Scrumbles and it's made in the UK. Tasty!
2. I am disappointed with the cold weather.
3. I love it when I hear Mum call from downstairs saying my dinner is ready.
4. I didn’t believe Mums could be so loving and much-needed in life until I saw it for myself. As a young kitty I lost my birth mum so to have a human mum who loves me as if she gave birth to me herself is the most purrfect thing in the world.