The heatwave went away a few days ago but today it's set to get hot again. Not as hot as 40c like last week but still hot. Anything over 26c is too hot for me and Mum!
1. I think _______________ is a waste of money.
2. Lately, I spend a lot of time ______________________.
3. _________ is the craziest thing on my bucket list.
4. _________ is a holiday that I’d like to create or see more celebrated.
1. I think a lot of things are a waste of money. The older I get the more minimilist I become. I hate clutter.
2. Lately, I spend a lot of time thinking about "the good old days." They weren't that great really personally, but I was young and full of hope and dreams. And music was better then!
3. Flying a plane is the craziest thing on my bucket list. I love the idea of piloting a plane because I actually enjoy flying. It makes me feel free for some reason - I feel trapped down here on the ground. But of course, I care about the environment too and never fly anywhere these days.
4. Happy Cat Mother's Day is a holiday that I’d like to create or see more celebrated.
1. I think going on holiday/vacation is a waste of money. At least going abroad. In the UK there are lovely places to visit. It's better for the planet too because planes pollute. And I'm sure Mum can take me with her and not have to board me in some hellhole. The problem though is money. Mum can't afford much these days.
2. Lately, I spend a lot of time trying to sleep on my lounger scratcher because it's cooler than the bed or carpet!
3. Becoming a singing cat is the craziest thing on my bucket list. I want to sing duets with Mum.
4. Happy Tabby Day is a holiday that I’d like to create or see more celebrated. Tabbies should be celebrated every day!