Good selfie, but it could also be our Pet Photo Fail because Mum's hair got in the way and my neck looks like a giraffe's!
Anyway, today I'm taking care of Mum as she remembers her other soulmate kitty, Suzy, who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in 1998. Mum got her as a tiny kitty back in 1985.
Give my mum a visit on Purrs Full of Love to read more about beautiful, sweet Suzy. I know it's not right to feel jealous on a day like today, and of course I don't. My mum has a big heart when it comes to animals. Suzy looks like a sweet kitty. I'm glad she made my mum happy.
Here's one pic of Suzy.
1. The grossest food I ever ate was ___________________.
2. The best tasting food I ever had was _______________.
3. I should probably _________, but I won’t.
4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one item, I would pick _________.
Marie1. The grossest food I ever ate was meat. I went veggie when I was 18 and was healthy I thought but I became anaemic at 36 because of my inherited blood disorder and probably the boozing I had done for years before that, not because of what I ate. But I got scared and had everyone telling me to eat meat so I gave in. When you anaemic you feel light headed and tired all the time. I panicked I would faint so I started eating lamb's liver and chicken. I feel sick now thinking about it as a vegan (since 2014).
2. The best tasting food I ever had was a lentil and cheese bake that I make myself.
3. I should probably give up chocolate, but I won’t. I can't drink alcohol anymore so what else do I have?
4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one item, I would pick chocolate and cat food. I'd hate to run out of Athena's cat food, which I buy online and it's from Germany. Only good quality food for Athena!
Athena1. The grossest food I ever ate was some renal food the vet told Mum to give me. It was crap. Mum found Kattovit, much better!
2. The best tasting food I ever had was boiled chicken. I can't get enough!
3. I should probably not eat so much, but I won’t.
4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one item, I would pick chicken.