We had a couple of very hot days but now it seems cooler so I can take it easy. We hate feeling too hot, especially Mum. Imagine if she had fur?
1. A product I would endorse is ________________________.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it _________________________
3. _________ was one of the first times I truly felt like a responsible adult.
4. I struggle with change most especially when it relates to _________.
1. A product I would endorse is Faith In Nature Coconut Shampoo (vegan and cruelty-free). I love it, and though slightly expensive, it seems to last a long time and I don't even need a conditioner! Leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny, and it smells good too.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it The Feline.
3. _________ was one of the first times I truly felt like a responsible adult. No answer because at the age of 55 I still feel like a kid.
4. I struggle with change most especially when it relates to everything. Having to live with constant anxiety I tend to fear the worst and sudden change really affects me.
1. A product I would endorse is Rosie's Farm Senior Chicken and Salmon.
2. If I had a boat, I would name it Athena Cat Goddess of course!
3. _________ was one of the first times I truly felt like a responsible adult. I am a baby and my mum treats me like one and as long as I have her I don't have to act like a responsible adult!
4. I struggle with change most especially when it relates to strangers coming into the home. Mum is the same.
My Latest YouTube video is short and fun. Watch and subscribe to my channel, or share now. Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty says so!
Check out this flashback video on Instagram
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our latest merch at WiseKitty store on Redbubble
|Now you can watch me eat, or I watch you |
with this tabby pop art cat mat.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing|
We've been lucky and the weather hasn't been too hot here. It's coming soon, though! Our mom struggles with anxiety at times, too. P.s. Your selfie is lovely.
Great selfie, Athena! We saw how hot it has been there. We are glad it's been a little bit better, and hope it stays that way. We don't like when strangers come in our house, either.
That is a lovely selfie and cute videos. I can't stand hot weather either, but thankfully we don't get it as hot down here very often.
We had the hots, now it's cooler, but the hots return soon.
Guess that's what Summer is all about.
Beautiful selfie and very cute videos. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad I am not the only one in their 50's that still doesn't feel like an adult. That shampoo sounds great. XO
Wee had a cuppell of *hot** dayss two. Back to propurr nice tempyturess now!
Wishin you an Miss Marie a kewler pleasant week!
~~head rubss~~BellaDharma~~ an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum
Athena, it was really hot here last week too. But the Unforlast couple of days have been purrfect! Unfortunately, it's gonna get hot again this week. Stay cool if you can! ~Ernie
We hate the heat too...and change!
I hear much of Europe is suffering in the heat, so please take care. we even had to get a fan for our foster last summer. Crazy world.
Nice selfie, Athena!
First, no way in hell would I think you are 55!!!! You look sooooo much younger! You look about 20 years younger! OMG!! Love the idea of a boat named "Feline", it would be graceful and beautiful! Your shampoo sounds delightful! I love coconut ANYTHING, I am crazy about the scent, so that would definitely be one that I would love as well! Oh and I HATE the hot weather. It's going to be super hot here today and tomorrow (first day of summer and I'm already looking forward to Fall lol)
Post a Comment