1. __________________________ was a pleasant surprise,
2. ___________________________ was a not so pleasant surprise.
3. I can’t help but _________ when _________.
4. I wish people would stop asking me _________.
1. Athena feeling at home as soon as I adopted her was a pleasant surprise, I was expecting her to hide away for days but she just darted out of the carrier as soon as I opened it and tucked into her food. And then, with her little belly full she jumped onto my lap and fell asleep.
2. Getting scratched by her the first time was a not so pleasant surprise.
3. I can’t help but worry when I have to go out and leave Athena at home alone. I'm glad I can work from home.
4. I wish people would stop asking me to talk about my problems. I'm tired of talking. It doesn't help.
1. Catching the best mum was a pleasant surprise, No, not really. I knew she was the right one from when I first met her.
2. That time she left me a cat hotel was a not so pleasant surprise.
3. I can’t help but want to reach for Mum's legs when I'm feeling playful. I like to bite too. I'm very gentle though.
4. I wish people would stop asking me to do as they say. I'm a cat. It's you who should obey me!
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs|
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our WiseKitty store on Redbubble
|Athena Pop Art Spiral Notebook|
|Only Buy Cruelty-Free|
You're a sweetie, Athena and great work on your fill-ins too😸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
Great Fill-in answers. We occasionally scratch or bite too.
That is a cute selfie, and good fill ins too.
Adorable sleepy selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I don't like to leave my cats alone either. The longest I will is a few hours and that stresses me. How sweet that Athena settled right in. She knew you were her mum from the start. XO
That is such a sweet almost sleepy selfie, Atnena. Our favorite answer was Mum Marie's, about how you felt right at home, right away. You and your mum were meant to be together -- true love!
You look very sweet and re very patient with your mum taking selfies!
Athena, I loved those fill-ins you did. Especially the last one!
Athena was a lap kitty from the get go...how fortunate!
Post a Comment