1. I wish I could train _________________ to ____________________.
2. I am planning to get ________________ for ___________________.
3. I know it’s time to _________ when _________.
4. I felt brave when I _________.
1. I wish I could train myself to stop being so sensitive. Being a highly sensitive person feels like a curse sometimes.
2. I am planning to get a test for my eyes soon. I wear reading glasses that I bought myself but I am getting on now and I can tell my eyesight is not good at all. I was planning on going before Covid came along but of course, fear of catching it and the lockdown put a stop to that.
3. I know it’s time to get Athena's food when she stares me in the eye. Works all the time!
4. I felt brave when I had my wisdom tooth out when I was younger and also a few years back when I had another tooth out. I am terrified of the dentist.
1. I wish I could train Mum to do everything I want. I know you lot think I'm pretty successful with that already but I tell you there needs to be some improvement on a few things.
2. I am planning to get ready for my afternoon nap right now.
3. I know it’s time to go to bed when Mum starts falling asleep on the sofa late at night. But this is when I want to stay awake and play a bit. Mum used to be quite nocturnal when she was younger but I've noticed she likes to sleep more now and usually at night.
4. I felt brave when I used to tell bully cat at our old house where to go. He used to stare in through the patio door and annoy me. He thought everything was his because he was in the neighbourhood before me. Silly cat!