1. I wish I could train _________________ to ____________________.
2. I am planning to get ________________ for ___________________.
3. I know it’s time to _________ when _________.
4. I felt brave when I _________.
1. I wish I could train myself to stop being so sensitive. Being a highly sensitive person feels like a curse sometimes.
2. I am planning to get a test for my eyes soon. I wear reading glasses that I bought myself but I am getting on now and I can tell my eyesight is not good at all. I was planning on going before Covid came along but of course, fear of catching it and the lockdown put a stop to that.
3. I know it’s time to get Athena's food when she stares me in the eye. Works all the time!
4. I felt brave when I had my wisdom tooth out when I was younger and also a few years back when I had another tooth out. I am terrified of the dentist.
1. I wish I could train Mum to do everything I want. I know you lot think I'm pretty successful with that already but I tell you there needs to be some improvement on a few things.
2. I am planning to get ready for my afternoon nap right now.
3. I know it’s time to go to bed when Mum starts falling asleep on the sofa late at night. But this is when I want to stay awake and play a bit. Mum used to be quite nocturnal when she was younger but I've noticed she likes to sleep more now and usually at night.
4. I felt brave when I used to tell bully cat at our old house where to go. He used to stare in through the patio door and annoy me. He thought everything was his because he was in the neighbourhood before me. Silly cat!
Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Halloween Art At Our Redbubble Store!
|Happy Meowy Halloween Poster|
We are joining The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies
That's a cool selfie, Athena. Are you giving Mum Marie the "time for more food" look? :)
Having worn eyeglasses since the age of 4, I am well aware of how important it is to see well.
I know some folks destain getting their eyes checked, but it makes such a difference when you can SEE.
A former co-worker, about the same age as me, had an elaborate set up to be able to see his computer, but he still had to get right up close to the monitor.
But he wouldn't countenance getting glasses, but he was ruining his back and shoulders.
I have a pair of normal, everyday glasses, and a computer set, with expanded middle-distance lens so I can work easily.
The trick is to remember to switch pairs when I get away from the screen, otherwise I can't see distance!
And there are such lovely frames these days; nothing boring anymore. It's like jewelry!
Mee-yow Miss Marie you an BellaSita are two peess inn a pod! Shee too iss furry sennseetive an getss upset quiklee. An like you shee two needss an eye x-am an mew glassess. CATFISH!!!
Covid makess efurrything so diffycult!
Athen mee frend yore mew selfie iss beeuteefull...all yore fotoss are beeuteefull....
~~head rubss~~BellaDharma~~ an ((huggiess)) BellaSita
Get some glasses. I remember when I was eight and I walked out of the opticians with my new glasses on. I COULD SEE THE STREET LIGHTS!! It was amazing.
Do it Athena Mom.
Beautiful selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I wish I knew how to be less sensitive too. Getting teeth removed is brave. I am lucky I did not need my wisdom teeth removed. And Athena, I think you have your mum trained to do everything you want her to do. XO
That is a lovely selfie, Athena.
Definitely get your eyes examined. Marie. I usually get mine done every two years but missed an appointment due to Covid. I got them done and my new glasses about 3 months ago and everything is so much brighter now.
Marie, do go get the glasses. It's a necessity and once you do, you'll be so glad you did. They are wearing a mask too, as you will be doing. Don't worry, my friend.
Athena, work on your mum and tell her to get her eyes checked. After a certain age, it becomes very important.
My mom always hated going to the dentist until she got this one she has now. He is wonderful and so are his staff.
I wish I could train my momma to do everything I want too!
Such a pretty selfie sweet Athena and those were all good answers!
What a lovely selfie, Athena.
I love your selfie, Athena!
Tell your Mom to get her eyes checked soon, it is better than the eye strain of not being able to see properly.
Athena, you're always beautiful.
Post a Comment