Looking out of the window and wondering where all the birdies have gone.
1. Only someone with a ____________ would understand _________________.
2. I just started ___________________________.
3. I find it hard to believe that _________.
4. I should probably _________.
1. Only someone with a phobia would understand the phobias that I have. There is no easy cure. Same goes for anxiety and depression. Only someone going through mental health issued can truly understand that you can't just snap out of something like that.
2. I just started covering myself with the duvet at night because the nights are once again cool and nice! It also means that Athena now sleeps leaning against me, which I love.
3. I find it hard to believe that I'm now in my 50s.
4. I should probably try to write more books but I just don't feel the drive or inspiration anymore. I can't even manage to write articles on my blogs anymore, either. I do keep a journal though and I also write poetry again. I wrote poems and song lyrics in my teens and 20s, long before I wrote novels.
1. Only someone with a cat would understand the beautiful amazing love of a cat.
2. I just started sleeping on Mum's leg at night again because the last few nights have been cooler and she now covers herself with the duvet. I like the duvet as it feels like a cushion and it feels comfy and warm.
3. I find it hard to believe that I am now 10.
4. I should probably make Mum give me more of those treats that I love.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.
Set of 4 Coasters
WiseKitty at Redbubble
Also joining The Cat On My Head for