Happy Sunday 😻
1. I will never stop __________________.
2. It was a relief to ___________________.
3. _________ made me feel proud of myself.
4. _________ grosses me out.
1. I will never stop saving animals and being their voice.
2. It was a relief to finally move house three years ago and to leave North London. I'd lived there all my life and city life was doing my head in. I live in a small town in Essex now. It's getting crowded but nowhere near as it was in London. Lots of lovely trees and nature around but I am scared all that might disappear soon due to the greed and selfishness of most humans that just want to destroy nature and build yet more tiny houses to pack more people in so they can make as much money as possible.
3. Adopting Athena made me feel proud of myself. Also writing and self-publishing my books. They don't sell but at least I wrote them. I don't write anymore though. My struggle with anxiety and depression has killed my creativity. I write poems - but some are too personal to publish. I am proud of my animal rights poems though and once I have enough I might publish an anthology.
4. Cookery shows gross me out. There are too many and I hate watching close-ups on screen of people eating, especially eating meat. I have no problem watching cats eat meat though - unless it's a live animal they've caught.
1. I will never stop loving Mum.
2. It was a relief to move house even though it was scary. Glad I don't see that bully cat anymore.
3. Catching bugs makes me feel proud of myself.
4. Some of the stuff Mum eats grosses me out. She doesn't eat meat.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.
Set of 4 Coasters
WiseKitty at Redbubble
Also joining The Cat On My Head for