Happy Sunday 😻
1. I will never stop __________________.
2. It was a relief to ___________________.
3. _________ made me feel proud of myself.
4. _________ grosses me out.
1. I will never stop saving animals and being their voice.
2. It was a relief to finally move house three years ago and to leave North London. I'd lived there all my life and city life was doing my head in. I live in a small town in Essex now. It's getting crowded but nowhere near as it was in London. Lots of lovely trees and nature around but I am scared all that might disappear soon due to the greed and selfishness of most humans that just want to destroy nature and build yet more tiny houses to pack more people in so they can make as much money as possible.
3. Adopting Athena made me feel proud of myself. Also writing and self-publishing my books. They don't sell but at least I wrote them. I don't write anymore though. My struggle with anxiety and depression has killed my creativity. I write poems - but some are too personal to publish. I am proud of my animal rights poems though and once I have enough I might publish an anthology.
4. Cookery shows gross me out. There are too many and I hate watching close-ups on screen of people eating, especially eating meat. I have no problem watching cats eat meat though - unless it's a live animal they've caught.
1. I will never stop loving Mum.
2. It was a relief to move house even though it was scary. Glad I don't see that bully cat anymore.
3. Catching bugs makes me feel proud of myself.
4. Some of the stuff Mum eats grosses me out. She doesn't eat meat.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.
Set of 4 Coasters
WiseKitty at Redbubble
Also joining The Cat On My Head for
What a darling nap photo, and of course your selfie is gorgeous as ever Athena!
Both of your selfies are beautiful, Athena.
You are just adorable when you're napping.
You take a great selfie Athena. If only all of mine would sit so gracefully!
Very nice selfies. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I didn't realize it has already been 3 years since your move. I am glad you were able to get out of the city too. And I hope you do put together an anthology of your poems. XO
You look so sweet Athena and those were good and interesting answers!
Loved the answers to the fill-ins Athena. Yours and your mom's. XX
Sweet dreams, Athena!
To have written and publish even one book is quite a accomplishment for anybody, but to have written and publish multiple books is a huge accomplishment and not something that many people can say they've done. You should be very very proud and maybe sometime soon you'll feel up to writing stories again. Purr purr purr.
Great napping photo, and your selfie is so beautiful, Athena! XO
Athena, your human would hate being around my human's ex! The last couple years of their relationship, he went keto and then carnivore and ate NOTHING but meat! My human was disgusted by it, and the quack doctor he considers a guru. His diet, and the fact that his cooking stunk up the house and they could never eat out together again, was the last straw for her, and inspired her to split up with him. He is a nice person but was totally not for her. They are both much happier now, with different partners.
Hope you had a great nap Athena...you still look a wee bit sleepy in your lovely selfie:)
Athena, The Hubby and I are vegan, and have been for many years.
However, opening cans/tins of cat food can be gross, but we love our kitties so much!
Athena, there is nothing more beautiful than a kitteh in the middle of a nap. In fact... *yawns* I think I will go take one myself. Purrs, Dori
Athena, you are so photogenic.
I agree about cooking shows. I enjoy watching the cooking, but not the eating. So many of the people have terrible manners, and I don't want to see them gnawing on their food.
Post a Comment