It's hot so I'm getting my easy Sunday on early. As you can see, the sun is shining behind me through the window.
1. I just can’t bring myself to _______________________.
2. I have a hankering for ___________________.
3. _________ changed my life.
4. At this stage of my life, I _________.
1. I just can’t bring myself to write or sing anymore. I feel low, depressed and anxious. Currently overwhelmed with so many problems.
2. I have a hankering for a quiet life.
3. Adopting Athena changed my life.
4. At this stage of my life, I can't stop looking back and thinking about all the silly mistakes I made and all the wrong paths I took. I also can't believe how old I am. I'm 55. How did that happen? At least I'm wiser now.
1. I just can’t bring myself to like being around other cats. I love being an only cat and I hate any cat that intrudes on my territory.
2. I have a hankering for Smilla Toothies. They are my favourite treats. Mum doesn't give me too many though.
3. Wood Green The Animals Charity and meeting Mum changed my life. I can't bear to think of what could have happened to me if I had been left on the streets. I was a tiny kitten when the charity found me and the Mum adopted me when I was 10 weeks old.
4. At this stage of my life, I enjoy long naps and of course a lot more pampering from Mum!
Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and
Joining The Cat On My Head for
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.