Happy Feline Friday!
This is a flashback photo to September 2017. I am at our old home in North London. This was when there was a lot of stress going on, Mum especially was so stressy. She thought we'd never move as it was taking so long to sell the old house and find the right one to move to in Essex.
But in May 2018, after many many setbacks, we finally moved to our lovely new home in a small town with lots of open spaces around.
Anyway, this photo is of me trying to cheer up Mum with my feline goddess poses. It looks great in Black and White too.
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen from 15andmeowing came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second.
1. I am going to give _________________ a _________________ for Christmas.
2. I sleep _________________hours a night.
3. My home is decorated with _________.
4. _________ makes me feel festive.
1. I am going to give myself a break from social media for Christmas. Easier said than done!
2. I sleep roughly 3 to 4 hours a night. I take a long nap in the afternoon with Athena. She has me well-trained!
3. My home is decorated with not a lot. I prefer the minimalist look these days. Having said that though, I do have books and photos of Athena and my other dear furbaby soulmate, Suzy.
4. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of Christmas so nothing really makes me feel festive. Maybe if I hear a Christmas tune from long ago it might do the trick. Last Christmas by Wham! is a favourite because it reminds me of my younger days.
2. I sleep a few hours a night. I prefer sleeping during the day.
3. My home is decorated with only a few Christmas decorations. Mum says it's to keep me safe.
4. Hearing Mum's choice of Christmas music makes me feel festive.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
We shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMAL LIVES MATTER
You would cheer up anyone, Athena. You're so beautiful.
Love both your fill-ins. Especially the social media one. I've deleted all of them except for Facebook and I'm about ready to let that go too.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
That is a cute flashback photo. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I like the idea of a social media break, I try to avoid it except for wishing people Happy B'days. I take a long nap with my kitties too. :) XO
That is a pretty and soulful photo of you, Athena.
You look very cute sweet Athena. We only read cat and dog related things on social media these days, and usually only the happy posts.
We don't decorate for any holiday. Wish I could work through some of the time off, and use the days for a time of year that suits me more.
Love the art, and I'm off to puzzle...thanks!
Post a Comment