Happy Feline Friday 😻
Apparently, it's Symphonic Metal day, so to make Mum smile here's her fave band
Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two fill-ins and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. I like being _____________________________.
2. I don’t want to __________________, but I have to.
3. I’m counting down the days until _________.
4. _________ is a lot like _________.
1. I like being able to work from home - a stay-at-home cat mum!
2. I don’t want to live in reality but I have to. Real-life is hard - especially for a highly-sensitive soul like myself.
3. I’m counting down the days until people realize nature is fighting back big-time and we have to change our ways.
4. Being highly-sensitive is a lot like being a cat. I am like a sponge - soaking up atmospheres and other people's feelings. I have super hearing too and a heightened sense of smell. Maybe I used to be a cat. Who knows.
1. I like being the centre of attention - unless it's naptime!
2. I don’t want to lick my butt after poo-poo, but I have to. Sometimes Mum wipes it with toilet paper after I've been but I don't like it. I'm not a baby!
3. I’m counting down the days until Mum becomes full nocturnal.
4. Sleeping on Mum at night is a lot like sleeping in sun puddles and feeling the lovely warmth bathing my furs.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER
Those were really good answers from both of you!
If I didn't have books, this pandemic would have sent me into orbit!
I am a doer, and when I don't have an outlet, I get sad and mad.
You both did such a wonderful job on the fill-ins. You two go together like potatoes and gravy. Or bread and butter.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I had no idea there was something called Symphonic Metal Day. :) I am glad my sense of smell isn't great as someone is always using the litter box. :) Have a wonderful weekend. XO
I have sensitive hearing too and hear things on a different pitch. It is annoying when I hear things and no-one else can.
Hello, gorgeous Athena! Thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! It is a goal in my life to be a work-from-home cat mom. And isn't sleeping on your human just so cozy, Athena? The kitties here sure think so, and this here human quite enjoys those cuddles. Purrs!
Post a Comment