Happy Feline Friday 😻
Apparently, it's Symphonic Metal day, so to make Mum smile here's her fave band
Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two fill-ins and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. I like being _____________________________.
2. I don’t want to __________________, but I have to.
3. I’m counting down the days until _________.
4. _________ is a lot like _________.
1. I like being able to work from home - a stay-at-home cat mum!
2. I don’t want to live in reality but I have to. Real-life is hard - especially for a highly-sensitive soul like myself.
3. I’m counting down the days until people realize nature is fighting back big-time and we have to change our ways.
4. Being highly-sensitive is a lot like being a cat. I am like a sponge - soaking up atmospheres and other people's feelings. I have super hearing too and a heightened sense of smell. Maybe I used to be a cat. Who knows.
1. I like being the centre of attention - unless it's naptime!
2. I don’t want to lick my butt after poo-poo, but I have to. Sometimes Mum wipes it with toilet paper after I've been but I don't like it. I'm not a baby!
3. I’m counting down the days until Mum becomes full nocturnal.
4. Sleeping on Mum at night is a lot like sleeping in sun puddles and feeling the lovely warmth bathing my furs.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
Please always shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER