Here's a flashback photo to July 2018
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two and co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two.
1. ___________________ is funny.
2. I’ve written a fan letter to _________________.
3. _________ is easier than it looks.
4. _________ is harder than it looks.
Here are our answers.
1. Life is funny. Many things in life can be laughable if you think about it. Or maybe it's just my dark humour.
2. I’ve written a fan letter to Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. I was 11 when Star Wars came out and I became a great fan. No reply though, but that's understandable given the huge fanmail they must have received at the time.
3. Being vegan is easier than it looks.
4.Writing a novel is harder than it looks. I've written 5 so far and in my current state of mind, I am constantly wondering how I did it. It took years though. Especially my historical fantasy trilogy which needed a lot of research.
1. Mum is funny sometimes.
2. I’ve written a fan letter to no one. I can't write.
3. Being purrfect is easier than it looks.
4. Cleaning myself is harder than it looks.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Marie's Pet Rescue Board on Pinterest
We shop Cruelty-Free - Testing on animals is cruel!
ALL ANIMALS MATTER
Nice fill in answers from both of you, and a lovely flashback photo.
You're so beautiful, Goddess Athena. I also love both your fill-ins. I didn't even think of writing a novel being so difficult. I agree with you.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
Those were really good answers you too and I hope you both have a calm and quiet weekend!
Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You should be proud of all you have written, there is a lot involved to writing novels. And Athena, I agree, you are perfect. Have a nice weekend. XO
What a sweet flashback, Athena.
Oh Marie, you think you have a dark sense of humor? You should meet my dad! Dad liked your #4 answer, but it made him angry with himself for being such a horrible procrastinator what with all his starts and fits of pieces of stories he's been saying for years he's going to clean up and try to submit somewhere.
Post a Comment