Happy Feline Friday!
Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
1. You will never find _______________ in my home.
2. Once a year, I __________________.
3. _________ has gotten me in trouble.
4. The last time I _________ was when _________.
1. You will never find ashtrays in my home. We are a non-smoking household.
2. Once a year, I should visit the dentist but I don't because I've become more phobic of dentists and of going out. Even more so now with this Covid cloud hanging over us.
3. My mental health has gotten me in trouble. What I mean is that my constant struggle with anxiety and depression led to alcohol addiction. I'm sober now but I still get cravings when I'm feeling really low.
4. The last time I dreamed big was when I first published my novels on Kindle. That was almost 10 years ago now and my books won't sell so I will never be a successful author but that's fine by me. I have many other interests to be getting on with. I just wanted to earn a living, just like everyone else, and with some leftover to help animals.
1. You will never find another cat in my home.
2. Once a year, I get tricked by Mum into going to the vet for some horrible booster vaccinations.
3.My curiosity as a kitten has gotten me in trouble. I once got trapped in some drawers in the living room. Mum got me out though!
4. The last time I saw a real bird was when was looking out the living room patio door two mornings ago. It was a fat pigeon on my lawn.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|