Happy Feline Friday!
Here's a flashback photo to September 2017
1. I wish I had been alive during ___________________________.
2. My favorite way to have apples is ______________________.
3. I was sad to find out that _________.
4. _________ isn’t rocket science.
1. I wish I had been alive during the early 19th Century, at the time of the Romantic poets, hanging around Lake Geneva with Lord Byron and Mary and Percy Shelley.
2. My favorite way to have apples is in fruit juice. Apple and Elderflower fruit juice is divine.
3. I was sad to find out that animals suffer in their millions daily at the hands of humans. And now with social media, it's hard not to see it. Even though it hurts to see, I choose not to ignore it because I want to do everything in my power to help.
4. Being kind isn’t rocket science.
1. I wish I had been alive during the time when Mum was a kid. I think it would have been fun to grow up together. I would have liked to hang out with little Marie.
2. My favorite way to have apples is Never
3. I was sad to find out that Mum thinks I'm fat. She said last night that we both have to go on a diet as we're both getting too big.
4. Being a kind human isn’t rocket science.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
Oh Athena, surely you are not getting fat! That is a lovely photo of you.
My momma said she is unable to look at any cruelty because it stays in her mind. She can't un-see. She will act on it is she is there in person, but media, she just can't do that.
What are you gazing at Athena. You're most beautiful.
I love both your fill-ins. You two sure belong together.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥
The Hubby bakes apples sometimes, and that's some tasty stuff!
If we expose how animals are treated, then things will change.
Those were good answers, well, except for that four letter diet word!
Mee-yow wow what a furabuluss foto Athena!
Mee apawlogizess fore us not vissitin more.. There has bin alot goin on (purr usual) an LadyMew has bin so busy...
Butt wee ARE here today an happy to see you!
**purrss** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) LadyMew
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. That is very sad about animals suffering. And neither of you are fat or getting fat. I have not had elderflower juice, but I have heard it is good for you. Have a nice weekend. XO
I love your closeup, Athena!
Athena, your face is simply too cute to handle! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! You both are so right about #4, and it's sad that being kind isn't something more people choose to do. Cruelty to animals and humans happens far too often, even though there's never a need to be cruel. Purrs!
Post a Comment