Happy Feline Friday!
Are you ready for International Cat Day tomorrow?
View this post on Instagram
Take the @icatcare #HappyCat Pledge. Do the quiz to see what ways that you already successfully support the needs of your cat, and it may even highlight some more things for you to consider! #InternationalCatDay #HappyCat Pledge. LINK IN BIO A cat friendly home takes into consideration the needs of the cat as a very different species to man. It provides an environment that is safe and stimulating. We should all consider our cats needs and provide for them where we can. Head to the dedicated #InternationalCatDay website via the link in the bio, or follow the link on the image 😸 #Cat #kitten #catsofinstagram #cats #kittens #kittens_of_world #catstagram #internationalcatcare #kitty #kittycat #kittygram
And now for the Friendly Fill-Ins hop, hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
1. One word to describe my week is __________________.
2. My biggest success has been _________________.
3. Not to brag, but I _________.
4. For me, _________ is the meaning of life.
1. One word to describe my week is stressed.
2. My biggest success has been being a cat mum.
3. Not to brag, but I think I'm a great cat mum.
4. For me, love is the meaning of life.
1. One word to describe my week is lazy. Well, that's what Mum calls me lately. She can talk!
2. My biggest success has been finding Mum.
3. Not to brag, but I am so beautiful.
4. For me, having a loving forever home is the meaning of life.
Friendly Fill-Ins are sponsored by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
That is a lovely photo of you, Athena.
You are beautiful, Athena...it's not bragging if it's the truth!
You are most beautiful Goddess Athena. I love all your fill ins. You and your mom go together very nicely.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥
That's a beautiful close up sweet Athena and those were all good answers!
It's not a coincidence that the Cat Writers awards is being held on the same day!
Definitely #4, Athena. I put that as my biggest success.
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I am sorry your week was stressful though. And I agree, you are a fantastic cat mum and Athena, you are beautiful. XO
Athena, lovely photo share! Have a terrific weekend and great answers for the fill ins. HUGS across the miles XO
Thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Me and my kitties all agree that having a happy forever home and family is not only a great success but also a purrfect meaning of life. Purrs!
Post a Comment