Mum took this during a grooming session. I love to sniff the comb.
Here are our Friendly Fill-Ins
1. My plans for the weekend include ____________________.
2. I ________________fireworks.
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to _________.
4. _________ make(s) a house a home.
1. My plans for the weekend include staying at home and taking a break from social media.
2. I loathe fireworks. Too much noise and fuss over nothing. And it's selfish behavior because it scares animals.
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to be free and I'm glad I wasn't born as a farm animal to be tortured, slaughtered, and eaten. Most people have no idea how animals are treated in factory farms.
4. A cat or dog make(s) a house a home.
1. My plans for the weekend include eating and napping.
2. I don't mind fireworks unless they are very near to my home.
3. I’m grateful I have the freedom to do as I please. Mum spoils me and that's fine by me!
4. A warm bed and my mum to lay on for extra warmth make(s) a house a home.
Friendly Fill-Ins are sponsored by
Feline Friday is sponsored by Comedy Plus
|Athena and Marie Amazon Store|
We're not fans of fireworks, here. Lexy is terrified and Mommy always makes sure she's home for her.
Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins. I always enjoy your answers. I agree it is selfish to have fireworks when it does scare so many pets and I am sure wild animals too. I plan to stay home all weekend too. Have a ice one and enjoy the peace. XO
Love both your fill-ins. I love it that you each do your own. Extra special that way.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
I love my grooming combs!
I think comb sniffin' is a good hobby! We enjoyed your answers and we are not looking forward to night after night of fireworks in our neighborhood!
Whoa! Our first 3 answers were the same. Great minds think alike.
Like Athena, the kitties at my house don't mind fireworks much, unless they're very close to home. Because of the pandemic our local professional fireworks displays of Independence Day were canceled, and so now a bunch of people are illegally setting them off in their yards. The house behind mine did that last night, and giant fireworks were going off over our house. I was not happy, and most of the kitties here were a bit concerned, too. It breaks my heart to think of all the animals who are scared by the booming and flashing of fireworks. Purrs!
Post a Comment