And we hope Mother Earth and all of Nature will still be fine now that most of the humans are being eased out of lockdown.
How safe will everyone be? Who knows? Mum and I think it's too early here in England.
I wish Larry was PM as he has more sense than any of the humans at that place.
Stay alert...— Larry the Cat (@Number10cat) May 12, 2020
(Pic @justin_ng) pic.twitter.com/9ZQd3UKT48
Today we are flashing back to some of my older Instagram posts.
Are you on Instagram?
If yes, then follow me (if you are not already)
Mum made this little collage of me from 2018.
It was the year we moved to our new house in Essex!
We love it here because it's so much quieter than in London, where we lived previously.
We can't believe we've been here two years already!
And here's one of our favourites from 2018. It was during the heatwave and Mum and I just lay on the bed all day.
We are joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday.
We are joining 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill-Ins.
1. I _____________a_________________and a _________________________.
2. One nice thing about staying home is _________________________.
3. _________ instantly makes my day better.
4. When someone disagrees with me, I _________.
1. I need a bar of chocolate and a coffee right now.
2. One nice thing about staying home is being with my furbaby all day long.
3. A hug with Athena instantly makes my day better.
4. When someone disagrees with me, I lose it big time. Not always, but if it's something that really touches a raw nerve I can really let rip and start shouting. I don't want to be this way and I am learning to keep calmer these days. If it's anything about animal rights I find it hard to remain calm, though.
1. I need a hug from Mum again and a bit more food to eat this morning.
2. One nice thing about staying home is having Mum at my beck and call all the time.
3. Cuddles with Mum instantly makes my day better.
4. When someone disagrees with me, I thump my paws hard on the wardrobe doors.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Cats Are Better Than People Mask
available from our WiseKitty Redbubble Store
Masks sold on Redbubble are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings. More legal info here.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You always look good, Athena. The mom has been eating lots of chocolate since this whole lockdown stuff started. She calls it comfort food.
I'm on IG, but I don't get there very often. This lockdown has made me a bit lazy!
Good answers and terrific flashbacks sweet Athena!
Great answers! Have a lovely day!
Lovely photos of you, Athena. I have been eating too much chocolate since lockdown, but we have to have some pleasures.
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am the same way about arguing about animal rights, I can't stop myself. Athena, you are a lucky kitty. And I agree it is too soon to reopen, my state is easing some restrictions next week, but I plan to stay home. Have a nice weekend. XO
We worry about things opening up here too. Although our state is being more cautious than much of the rest of the U.S.
The world would be better if it wuz run by cats.
We love all of your flashbacks, Athena, but the one with your toe beans really made our day. So cute! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! We completely agree with #2. Nothing beats having your kitty or human with you 24/7. Purrs!
Post a Comment