Happy Feline Friday!
We hope you are well.
As you can see from my photo, I'm demonstrating the purrfect way to reduce stress during lockdown. I've got my mum well-trained to take afternoon naps because she gets very stressy by midday. Actually, she's not that great during the first half of the day at all.
I'll tell you something though, the lockdown hasn't really changed our daily life because, well, this is our daily life! I'm an indoor kitty and I have an indoor mum!
I'm lucky that Mum works from home and is always there to be my slave 😻
Don't forget Caturday Art Blog Hop tomorrow! That's another great way to spend lockdown. Get creative with your pet photos 😻
Here are Friendly Fill-Ins
1. It is important to learn ___________________.
2.When I was ________________, I was obsessed with ______________________.
3. I feel _________ about _________.
4. My lucky number is _________.
1. It is important to learn to read and write.
2.When I was a teenager and in my early 20s, I was obsessed with singing.
3. I feel passionate about animal rights. I feel that it's my calling in life.
4. My lucky number is - I don't think I have one so I will go with my day of birth which is 6.
1. It is important to learn to meow in the same tone as a human baby cry to get your human to do what you want.
2. When I was a kitten, I was obsessed with playing.
3. I feel strongly about having a set routine.
4. My lucky number is 21 because that's the day I got adopted!
We are also joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday
Check Out Our Cat-themed Merchandise
at the WiseKitty Store!
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.