Happy Feline Friday!
We hope you are all looking after yourselves. Make sure you get lots of naps. This is so important!
Here's a sleepy flashback to 2013
It's time for the Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs
These are the fill-ins that we bloggers have to fill-in.
1. I am never ______________________.
2.For Easter ( or Passover) this year, I will _________________________________.
3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with _________.
4. When times get tough, _________.
1. I am never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm. Yeah, it's a line from George Michael's "Careless Whisper". That's the first thing that came into my head for this fill-in.
2. For Easter ( or Passover) this year, I will do what I normally do - stay home and eat vegan chocolate Easter egg. Can't go anywhere anyway due to the lockdown here in the UK. I'm sure it's the same for almost everyone around the globe. I'm not religious, though I was brought up as Greek Orthodox. The Greek Easter falls on April 19th this year. But as I said, I'm not religious (although I do call myself a Christian).
3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with toilet paper! It's so hard to get hold of during these strange and unprecedented times!
4. When times get tough, I eat chocolate, have a cup of tea, listen to music, and of course, snuggle with Athena!
1. I am never gonna let Mum try to trick me in any shape or form again. Humans always do that, don't they?
2. For Easter ( or Passover) this year, I will do what I always do. I'm a cat, so it makes no difference to me what day it is.
3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with treats.
4. When times get tough, I sleep.
Comedy Plus for
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.