Happy Feline Friday!This cute flashback is of 3-year-old me from May 2014. I think from the hand position, Mum was giving me some Reiki healing. She often does it to help calm me, but she has to be calm herself first. However, we help each other keep calm so isn't it great that cats are healing animals?
OK, sorry, I know, not just cats, but dogs can be great therapy too. Mum says most animals can heal humans.
We are joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday and Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing for the Friendly Fill-Ins.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is _________.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, _________.
4. _________ is hard to find these days.
1. I could not do without creating something.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is afternoon naps with Athena.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, I would not be such an introvert and would not have social anxiety. Being introverted is fine as I don't want to be an extravert, but the social anxiety and general anxiety I suffer almost every day. I don't want!
4. Honesty is hard to find these days. Perhaps it's always been this way, but the older I get, the least I trust people.
1. I could not do without my mum and without food!
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is afternoon naps with Mum.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, I would not change. I'm purrfect!
4. A mouse is hard to find these days. Mmm... should I have said that? Mum will freak out if she saw one - but at the same time, as an animal lover and vegan, she would not be happy with me catching it and gifting it to her. Don't worry though, she knows I'm a carnivore and feeds me meat.
Don't forget Caturday Art tomorrow!
OZZY is still looking for his forever home!
Why won't anyone give this handsome boy a home? There must be a forever family out there for him😿
|Photo: Wood Green, The Animals Charity|
From Wood Green, The Animals Charity: "Ozzy has been looking for an adult-only home for the last year. When he’s not playing with his toys he will be searching for that little spot of sunshine to relax and unwind, even in the cold winter months. Ozzy can be unpredictable in his behaviour until he has formed a bond with you, but once he has, he is a very affectionate boy who will jump on your lap for cuddles and fuss. He needs the right home environment with a patient and understanding owner who is happy to work alongside our behavioural team to give him the space he needs whilst he builds trust. He can potentially go with other pets if we feel they are the right fit for him." Click here to find out more about him. You can see Ozzy on YouTube here
Love both your fill-ins. I know our furbabies can heal us. I know it's true.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥
You were a very cute three year old!
It would be interesting to watch Manny and CB with a real live mouse, Athena! Both I and The Hubby are vegans, but we understand that cats are carnivores. Chuck and Angel scared a mouse into the closet, where it died and the smell was awful. Da Boyz haven't yet encountered one, which is weird since this is an over 100-year-old house, which isn't exactly airtight!
Animals are so healing. My human doesn't get people who aren't pet people at all.
We hardly ever saw a mouse when Flynn was here. He rarely ate them but preferred to give them to Eric. Now we see them scampering around in the garage when we go out there.
Athena, your mouse answer made me laugh.
That's such a sweet photo Athena and both your answers were really good too.
Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from both of you. I had the same one about napping with my kitties :) I understand about social anxiety, which is why I am practically a hermit. I hope Ozzy gets a forever home soon- I just shared him on my cats needing homes Pinterest page. XO
I have anxiety at times as well and end up having to force myself to go out into the world. Some days I think I would be more content just staying at home forever. Thank you for sharing your answers!
I'm sharing my Friday posts here: Brooke Blogs
Great answers Athena. I took a nap with TW today. She usually doesn't take one but she had a terrible headache.
I wish my momma would nap more.
My mom said she would sleep with me all day if she didn't have to worry thereabout sleeping at night. I'm not understanding anyone who doesn't love animals. I don't want to know them.
You are so pretty, Athena! And we agree with your fill-in answer that you're purrfect. You are so very right about that. And this here human can really relate to not being able to live without creating. I enjoy drawing and writing so much, and when I'm not able to do it I feel so restless. Purrs to both of you!
Post a Comment