Happy Feline Friday!This cute flashback is of 3-year-old me from May 2014. I think from the hand position, Mum was giving me some Reiki healing. She often does it to help calm me, but she has to be calm herself first. However, we help each other keep calm so isn't it great that cats are healing animals?
OK, sorry, I know, not just cats, but dogs can be great therapy too. Mum says most animals can heal humans.
We are joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday and Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing for the Friendly Fill-Ins.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is _________.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, _________.
4. _________ is hard to find these days.
1. I could not do without creating something.
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is afternoon naps with Athena.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, I would not be such an introvert and would not have social anxiety. Being introverted is fine as I don't want to be an extravert, but the social anxiety and general anxiety I suffer almost every day. I don't want!
4. Honesty is hard to find these days. Perhaps it's always been this way, but the older I get, the least I trust people.
1. I could not do without my mum and without food!
2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is afternoon naps with Mum.
3. If I could change one thing about myself, I would not change. I'm purrfect!
4. A mouse is hard to find these days. Mmm... should I have said that? Mum will freak out if she saw one - but at the same time, as an animal lover and vegan, she would not be happy with me catching it and gifting it to her. Don't worry though, she knows I'm a carnivore and feeds me meat.
Don't forget Caturday Art tomorrow!
OZZY is still looking for his forever home!
Why won't anyone give this handsome boy a home? There must be a forever family out there for him😿
|Photo: Wood Green, The Animals Charity|
From Wood Green, The Animals Charity: "Ozzy has been looking for an adult-only home for the last year. When he’s not playing with his toys he will be searching for that little spot of sunshine to relax and unwind, even in the cold winter months. Ozzy can be unpredictable in his behaviour until he has formed a bond with you, but once he has, he is a very affectionate boy who will jump on your lap for cuddles and fuss. He needs the right home environment with a patient and understanding owner who is happy to work alongside our behavioural team to give him the space he needs whilst he builds trust. He can potentially go with other pets if we feel they are the right fit for him." Click here to find out more about him. You can see Ozzy on YouTube here