Happy Feline Friday!
Today we have a flashback photo of me. This cute image was taken back in June 2014.
|Hosted by Comedy Plus|
|Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing|
1. I never read ____________________.
2. I mainly read ______________.
3. The beginning of a new month _________.
4._________ makes me feel silly.
1. I never read romance novels. However, I have done in the past when I was younger.
2. I mainly read memoirs and biographies these days.
3. The beginning of a new month often makes me feel depressed because time is flying way too fast now that I'm older and it scares me that I've achieved nothing in my life. I can't help how I feel.
4. Dancing makes me feel silly. But many other things in life do too :)
1. I never read books but I can read minds!
2. I mainly read minds.
3. The beginning of a new month scares my mum for some reason.
4. Nothing makes me feel silly.
Check out more Friendly Fill-Ins here
Today is also World Vegan Day. My mum is vegan but of course, I'm not because it's not healthy for cats to cut out meat. We are carnivores!
However, if you're vegan or have vegan friends or family, check out this Vegan Amazon Gift Guide on Mum's other post today.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.