Today's Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by our friends Four-Legged Furballs only, due to the fact that our other dear friend, co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing, is taking a break from blogging to spend time with her furbaby Noel, who is very poorly. Keeping Noel and Ellen in our thoughts and sending purrs 💚💜xx
To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins Linky list, just click HERE
1. _________ never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place _________.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with _________.
4.If you ask me, _________ keeps the doctor away.
1. Athena never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place in the world. Always have done. I do often wonder what I'm doing here and why I just can't fit in anywhere. Well, actually I do fit in with cats.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with lots of money so I could use it to help animals in need - especially cats.
4.If you ask me a purring cat keeps the doctor away.
1. Mum Marie doing everything I ask of her never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place outdoors. I'm too used to being an indoor cat and I hate it when Mum goes out and leaves me, even for a while.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with treats and lots of kisses from Mum!
4. If you ask me, purrs and love keep the doctor away.
|Hosted by Comedy Plus|