Today's Friendly Fill-Ins is hosted by our friends Four-Legged Furballs only, due to the fact that our other dear friend, co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing, is taking a break from blogging to spend time with her furbaby Noel, who is very poorly. Keeping Noel and Ellen in our thoughts and sending purrs 💚💜xx
To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins Linky list, just click HERE
1. _________ never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place _________.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with _________.
4.If you ask me, _________ keeps the doctor away.
1. Athena never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place in the world. Always have done. I do often wonder what I'm doing here and why I just can't fit in anywhere. Well, actually I do fit in with cats.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with lots of money so I could use it to help animals in need - especially cats.
4.If you ask me a purring cat keeps the doctor away.
1. Mum Marie doing everything I ask of her never fails to improve my bad mood.
2. I feel out of place outdoors. I'm too used to being an indoor cat and I hate it when Mum goes out and leaves me, even for a while.
3. I would like to find a treasure chest filled with treats and lots of kisses from Mum!
4. If you ask me, purrs and love keep the doctor away.
|Hosted by Comedy Plus|
That is a beautiful photo of you, Athena.
A beautiful photo, and I loved all of your answers.
Have a great weekend.
Really, what would we do without kitties?!?
I love photograph of you too. You jump right off the page.
I love both your answers. It's apparent that you both need each other and that's a great thing.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥
That is a pretty portrait, Athena.
Athena, you are always so adorable! I love seeing flashback photos like this one. And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! You are both so right about a purring kitty. Nothing keeps the doctor away better than that! I wish we could bottle up those purrs and hand them out to all those who need it. Purrs to you both!
Thank you for the purrs for Noel. I enjoyed both sets of answers to the fill-ins. I know exactly how your mum feels, I never fit in anywhere either- except with cats. And Athena, I think you already do have a treasure chest of love from your mum. XO
Excellent answers. We're both looking for that chest of treats, Athena. Great pic for a new camera. I'll bet it's not even set on automatic like TW does.
Thank you all for your comments - I so badly needed them right now. Just had a horrible row with an ignorant relative and am crying.
Post a Comment