I love this selfie that Mum helped me take. It looks dreamy and tranquil. I am on the cat tree in front of the living room window that looks out into the back garden and it was quite a sunny afternoon when it was taken. I turned around to take it as there would have been too much light in my face otherwise and it would have looked too overexposed.
Here you can see my lovely features clearly and closely!
Check out lots of other Sunday Selfies over at
Check out lots of other Friendly Fill-ins
over at this LINK
1. The highlight of my week is ______________________.
2. Only _____ more days until __________________.
3. I believe I was born to _________.
4. Age is _________.
1. The highlight of my week is (I don't have one as every day is the same for me). The highlight of my day is always snuggling with Athena and napping together.
2. Only a few more days until Easter so I can eat my Vegan Easter egg!
3. I believe I was born to be a cat mum, rescue cats and be a voice for all animals.
4. Age is just a number. I will be 53 in July. I only feel about 25. When I really was 25 I acted like a teenager. In fact, it's only within the last couple of years that I feel like I've finally grown up.
1. The highlight of my week is when Mum gives me extra treats.
2. Only a few more days until Easter so Mum can eat her Vegan Easter egg! No chocolate for me though as choc is bad for cats! I'm happy with my regular treats.
3. I believe I was born to be worshipped by my mum but also to take care of her when she feels down.
4. Age is just a number - another silly thing invented by humans.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.