I love this selfie that Mum helped me take. It looks dreamy and tranquil. I am on the cat tree in front of the living room window that looks out into the back garden and it was quite a sunny afternoon when it was taken. I turned around to take it as there would have been too much light in my face otherwise and it would have looked too overexposed.
Here you can see my lovely features clearly and closely!
Check out lots of other Sunday Selfies over at
Check out lots of other Friendly Fill-ins
over at this LINK
1. The highlight of my week is ______________________.
2. Only _____ more days until __________________.
3. I believe I was born to _________.
4. Age is _________.
1. The highlight of my week is (I don't have one as every day is the same for me). The highlight of my day is always snuggling with Athena and napping together.
2. Only a few more days until Easter so I can eat my Vegan Easter egg!
3. I believe I was born to be a cat mum, rescue cats and be a voice for all animals.
4. Age is just a number. I will be 53 in July. I only feel about 25. When I really was 25 I acted like a teenager. In fact, it's only within the last couple of years that I feel like I've finally grown up.
1. The highlight of my week is when Mum gives me extra treats.
2. Only a few more days until Easter so Mum can eat her Vegan Easter egg! No chocolate for me though as choc is bad for cats! I'm happy with my regular treats.
3. I believe I was born to be worshipped by my mum but also to take care of her when she feels down.
4. Age is just a number - another silly thing invented by humans.
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
That really is a lovely selfie, Athena.
What do you see out that window Athema? We love snuggling too.
Beautiful selfie, Athena ! Ronrons
Beautiful selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am almost 50 and still don't feel like an adult :)You are definitely a great cat mum and animal advocate. I can't wait until Easter for chocolate. And Athena, you are made for worshiping. XO
Goddess, you are a truly a vision of beauty and you are so-o right -- age matters not. Purr purr purr. -Valentine (& Kerry) of Noir Kitty Mews
Very nice selfie and you both had great fill-in answers!
The Florida Furkids
What a pretty selfie!
Athena, you look especially beautiful. Radiant.
Super dreamy, Athena! We hope you and Mum are doing well. XO
A good choice on the lighting and the under chin light is rather charming, Athena, adds a touch of mystery, too.
A vegan Easter Egg. What's that? What's it made of? Love your answers especially the one about a vegan Easter egg. Very interesting.
@CrystalandDaisyMae A Vegan Chocolate Egg made from non-dairy milk such as soya milk, rice milk, etc. In the UK we love our chocolate Easter eggs!
I should have said Mum loves her chocolate Easter eggs. Not me as I'm a kitty and cannot eat chocs!
I agree...I feel young, but that old lady in the mirror!!!!
that photo is EXQUISITE! Just exquisite!! I love it! Oh and I cannot believe how much your Mum and I have in common. I am 63 and mentally I am 27. When I was 27 I probably acted like a teenager. I'm like Peter Pan, I WON'T grow up!! xoxo
We love this glamour shot of you, Athena! And thank you both for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Kitty cuddles are always the highlight of our days, too. Mudpie, you are so right that you were born to be worshiped, and it's so sweet of you to also take care of your mum. Purrs!
Post a Comment