It's Sunday, it's cold out, so we're keeping cosy in bed. Here I am at the foot of Mum's bed snuggling with my blanket.
Hope you have a cosy easy Sunday too!
|Sunday Selfies is hosted by The Cat on my Head|
We're also participating in the Friendly Fill-Ins, hosted by 15andMeowing and Four-Legged Furballs. Check out more Friendlies here
1. Black Friday _________________________________.
2. A pet peeve of mine at this time of year is ___________________________.
3. ‘Tis the season for _________.
4. I never jumped on the _________ bandwagon.
1. Black Friday is just another annoying in-your-face day created by humans, for humans.
2. A pet peeve of mine at this time of year is all the annoying ads on TV with happy smiling people stuffing their faces and drinking too much booze. Just greed everywhere.
3. 'Tis the season for giving to those that need it. I wish I could afford to give more to charity.
4. I never jumped on the wearing false eyelashes bandwagon. I think they look disgusting. Like spider legs. No thanks. And I don't see the reason for fake nails either.
1. Black Friday is just a normal day for me.
2. A pet peeve of mine at this time of year is Mum being extra busy with blogging and writing and not having more time for me.
3. 'Tis the season for eating more to keep warm.
4. I never jumped on the Grumpy Cat bandwagon. I am annoyed by these famous cats. Why am I not famous? Not fair!