To ensure your cat is kept safe and calm, you should:
- Keep your cat in after dark
- Provide your cat with a litter tray and securely fasten all windows and doors
- Reduce noise by keeping curtains drawn
- Play soothing music
- Provide a safe, comfy place in familiar territory for your cat to hide (a simple cardboard box or igloo-style cat bed should be enough)
- Create a reassuring environment with a Feliway classic plug-in diffuser
- If you’re concerned about your cat’s behaviour, don’t hesitate in contacting your vet.
CATURDAY ART BLOG HOP!
Come on everyone, let's see your animal photo art. All animals welcome, not just cats! Some free photo editors and apps are really simple to use and you can have a beautiful artsy photo of your pet to share in an instant! Join us every Saturday!