Happy Easter Sunday!
I hope you are enjoying the Easter holidays if you celebrate. Mum isn't the religious sort so she doesn't apart from stuffing herself with the chocolate Easter egg you will see in my Instagram photos below. Born and bred in Britain, we do follow the normal (Western) Easter, but Granny, being Greek Cypriot, celebrates the Greek Orthodox Easter, which is next weekend this year (it falls on different dates each year and sometimes it falls on the same day as the normal Easter, as it did last year.)
As a treat to all my fans and furriends, here's another Instagram photo from last week.
Sunday Selfies Blog Hop is brought to you by The Cat on my Head
Friendly Fill-Ins is brought to you by McGuffy's Reader & 15andmeowing
Athena1. For Easter, I watch Mum stuff her face with chocolate Easter Eggs.
2. My favorite Easter treat is whatever I'm given by Mum (which means no chocolate Easter egg because chocolate is toxic to cats (and dogs.)
3. Lately, the song stuck in my head is the last thing Mum listened to (she is listening to Outlander soundtrack while she types this for me.)
4. The A-Z Blogging Challenge is something that sounds interesting but we've never had the time to participate.
Mum Marie1. For Easter, I don't celebrate - just eat chocolate Easter Eggs (Vegan). When I was a kid, Mum used to dye real eggs with red food colouring for Greek Orthodox Easter.
2. My favorite Easter treat is Vegan Easter Eggs these days.
3. Lately, the song stuck in my head is Them Thar Chanterelles (feat. Liquor in the Well) by AURI.
4. The A-Z Blogging Challenge is great but as it's every day I won't be able to participate.
Please add my mum on Snapchat if you are as she feels kind of lonely over there.She's still trying to work that app out, but if you want to catch little clips from our daily life please feel free to add her!
Are you on Snapchat?
Here's our snapcode: