1. I may ___________________________, but I _____________________________.
2. I keep forgetting that _________________________.
3. This time of year, _________ is my favorite treat to enjoy.
4. _________ scares me more than _________.
1. I may be 57, but I only feel about 35-40.
2. I keep forgetting that it's almost Christmas. However, the annoying brainwashing Christmas ads on TV have started so no chance of forgetting now.
3. This time of year, lovely fresh autumnal air is my favorite treat to enjoy.
4. Being alone scares me more than dying. In fact dying alone would be scary. Unfortunately it happens. My brother died alone on his sofa.
1. I may be a cat, but I am capable of so much love. I love my mum lots!
2. I keep forgetting that Mum is quite old. Granny is a lot older though, and it shows.
3. This time of year, the nice clean autumn breeze is my favorite treat to enjoy.
4. Being left alone without my mum scares me more than anythimg.