We are joining The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies And we are joinging Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing for Friendly Fill-Ins
1. A word I have trouble pronouncing is _______________________________.
2. A word I usually spell wrong is _____________________________.
3. If _________, my life would be very different.
4. _________ is the best way to _________.
1. A word I have trouble pronouncing is schedule.
2. Words I usually spell wrong are obsessed and possessed.
3. If I lived in Yorkshire or "up north" my life would be very different. I have a fascination with Yorkshire - some of it looks so amazing and maybe it's also because of one of my fave novels, Wuthering Heights. I am a North Londoner and have only ever lived in the south of England until five years ago when I moved (not too far) to West Essex.
4. Listening to music, doing some yoga and deep breathing techniques is the best way to for me to release daily stress. Of course, cuddling and snuggling Athena helps too.
1. A word I have trouble pronouncing is human words. I can meow Mum.
2. A word I usually spell wrong is - as a cat I can't spell.
3. If my Mum hadn't come along to the shelter the day she rescued me, my life would be very different.
4. Staring intensely at Mum is the best way to get her up off the sofa and get me some food!
We're also joining Melissa and Mudpie for Pet Photo Fails.
Not too keen on this photo as I look a bit fat!