6th of July is Mum's birthday so here is one of our favourite collages of us together.
Happy Birthday, Mum 😽💕 xxxxxx
We are joining The Cat On My Head for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop
1. When I ______________________, it means that I am sick.
2. I ___________________fireworks.
3. I have a newfound appreciation for _________.
4. I think everyone should _________ so that ________
1. When I go to bed early, it means that I am sick.
2. I don't see the point of fireworks.
3. I have a newfound appreciation for people who risk their lives to save animals. Actually, it's not newfound. I've always appreciated and admired those type of people. I wish I was brave enough to do that.
4. I think everyone should open their eyes to see the extent of animal cruelty in our world so that each person can do their bit to help.
1. When I hide under the dressing table, it means that I am sick.
2. I'm not that scared of fireworks. Unless they are next door and very loud!
3. I have a newfound appreciation for how much Mum does for me. She would do anything for me, I know.
4. I think everyone should adopt a cat so that there are no homeless ones. Mum says not every one is nice though so let's just say the nice humans that will love and take care of them adopt more kittes if they can.