So I've decided that this is my best side so I'm showing it off for today's selfie.
But wait, my other side is just as lovely. I am after all a cat. Feline beauty is purrfect, right?
We're joining The Cat On My Head for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop
1. ___________________ taught me that ______________________.
2. I wish I could remember __________________________________.
3. I could be convinced _________ only if _________.
4. I had to delay _________ because _________.
1. Life has taught me that it's so f*****g hard. I'm just too sensitive for this world.
2. I wish I could remember my life before age four. I don't think I can, though.
3. I could be convinced to write more novels only if I was paid an advance. Writing novels takes a long time and it took years to write mine and I've nothing to show for it.
4. I had to delay so many things that need doing because of grief. My brother dying suddenly at almost 52 has been a huge shock. It's been alost a year but I will never get over it. I get overwhelmed by everything and can barely function most days. But I try for my mum and Athena's sake.
1. Mum taught me that I can get anything I want from her. There is nothing she wouldn't do for me. I chose her well!
2. I wish I could remember my birth mother.
3. I could be convinced that Mum is happy only if I knew she was. I make her happy though. I'm sure of it. There is nothing like pure soulmate love.
4. I had to delay my afternoon nap today because I had to help Mum with this post.