We are joining The Cat On My Head for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop and also 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill-Ins.
1. _____________________ is something that boggles my mind.
2. I hope to __________________ this summer.
3. I could really use some recommendations for _________.
4. _________ wasn’t my best idea.
1. How humans can be so cruel to animals is something that boggles my mind.
2. I hope to sort out our front garden this summer. I will have to get a gardener as it's too much for me to deal with right now.
3. I could really use some recommendations a UK vegan and cruelty-free antiseptic cream (for humans)
4. My career choice wasn’t my best idea. Come to think of it, all my career choices weren't worth thinking or dreaming about. You can believe in yourself and think positive thoughts forever but you can't change your fate. That's my experience of course.
1. How humans can hate cats is something that boggles my mind. Mum says it might be because they are jealous of our beauty.
2. I hope to not feel too hot this summer. Mum too. We hate the heat.
3. I could really use some recommendations for some cat toys. I'm bored with the ones I've got.
4. Biting and scratching Mum wasn’t my best idea. Actually, I think she secretly enjoys the biting but definitely not the scratching!