As you can see I'm freezing my butt off here to take this selfie. OK, it isn't Mum's fault as I wanted to go out into the catio. I didn't stay long as I don't do cold so I soon darted back inside.
This selfie was take yesterday morning. It did look as if the snow had started to melt.
Update: As we are getting ready to post this, early Sunday evening in the UK, it has started to rain. So it is getting slightly warmer. It's turning all slushy out there but I don't need to be out in it so that's OK. Hope none of you guys are out in horrible weather.
Here's an Instagram reel from yesterday's selfie session.
1. This time of year, _________ puts me in a Grinch like mood.
2. My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is _________.
3. _________ is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list.
4. Others might be surprised to know that I _________ for Christmas.
1. This time of year, Christmas TV ads puts me in a Grinch like mood.
2. My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is chocolate (vegan).
3. Trying to enjoy this silly season is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list.
4. Others might be surprised to know that I don't understand all the fuss over/for Christmas. It's just another day. Sorry guys, I am certainly not feeling at all Christmassy this year. Grief does that to you. I miss my brother. I didn't mean to depress you all.
1. This time of year, the cold puts me in a Grinch like mood.
2. My favorite kind of Christmas cookie is a crunchy treat which Mum doesn't give me anymore.
3. Feeling cold is my least favorite thing on my holiday to-do list. I don't have a holiday to-do list and neither does Mum this year. She is grieving for her brother, as you know. And sinking lower into depression. I am purring for her and making her smile with my silly antics.
4. Others might be surprised to know that I don't really care for Christmas. I'm a cat. We're not religious. Mum and Granny are Christians but obviously no celebration this year. Mum's never liked Christmas (especially the commercialism of it). She tells me that she and her brother never had happy Christmas memories because all they remembered was the bad atmosphere between their parents.
|Hosted by The Cat on My Head|