This selfie is a bit dark because Mum messed up on the editing. One half was really overexposed because of the brightness of the patio door. But it's a good selfie so Mum wanted to use it and so she tried editing it. I told her not to worry and not stress over it.
And I made an Instagram reel.
1. _______________________keeps me on my toes.
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when __________________________.
3. To me, _________ is one of the scariest things in the world.
4. Believe it or not, _________ doesn’t scare me.
1. Athena always keeps me on my toes.
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when I wake up anxious and with a heavy heart.
3. To me, a large spider is one of the scariest things in the world.
4. Believe it or not, flying doesn’t scare me.
1. The whiff of boiling chicken keeps me on my toes.
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when I don't see any birdies out in the garden.
3. To me, Mum going out and leaving me on my own is one of the scariest things in the world.
4. Believe it or not, the vacuum cleaner doesn’t scare me. Unless it comes too close!
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
This weekend, if you purchase one item from Mum's shop at ethical clothing company Teemill, a tree gets planted. Great idea, is it not? The environment needs all the help it can get right now. Plus, Mum's slogan tees and clothing for adults and kiddies help raise awareness for the rights of animals. Based on the Isle of Wight in the UK, and certified net carbon neutral, Teemill uses renewable energy in all their factories. By producing products with organic cotton, the sustainable supplier avoids chemicals that are made using fossil fuels. And as products and packaging are made from natural materials, they are plastic-free. Products are also vegan and cruelty-free!
#affiliate It's #buyonegetonetree weekend at our #teemill store. Every order plants a tree! Support reforestation with our new #autumn range of #sustainableclothing https://t.co/kMLfqcfMJq https://t.co/F0B1U18e8X #veganclothing #organic #animalrights pic.twitter.com/8w0fbWqKx8— Marie Symeou (@MarieSymeou) October 14, 2022
|Hosted by The Cat on My Head|
|Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing|
We like your box-tastic selfie, Athena! And your mum's new shop is really cool. Teemill sounds like a really neat company that's doing great stuff.
I think it looks good, not too dark. As long as we can see the kitty, it's all good! ;)
Boxes are the bestest things for kitties, Athena!
Athena yoo r so pritty!!
Happy Sunday, Athena, no matter whwere or which box you're in, or the exposure you have. After all they do say no press is bad press, right.
The vacuum never scared me either, even when I could hear good. Glad you found a nice box.
That's very pretty sweet Athena. Those were good answers too, our Dad doesn't even like small spiders!
Very pretty selfie. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I know your mum will never go off and leave you Athena. XO
Athena, you could never take a bad picture.
Post a Comment