Waiting for Mum on the stairs so we can head on up to bed for our nap!
Here's a reel we made for Instagram. I think it cheers people up so I hope it makes you smile!
Mum also just posted a new video of my on my YouTube channel.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose ______________.
2. I think a reality show about __________________would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include _________.
4. My personal style could best be described as _________.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose both but only for a while. Rewind to 2011 when I adopted Athena and a pause button to pause life for a while. I'm stressing out and panicking because I'm sure time has speeded up over the past 20 years. Or am I just getting old?
2. I think a reality show about an animal healer and cats would be interesting. Or a cat photographer?
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include a lot of rock, blues, grunge and symphonic metal. Maybe some classical as well. I listen to different genres of music depending what mood I'm in. Lately, I have returned to the grunge era because for me it's cathartic. I currently listen to Soundgarden and Pearl Jam a lot, just like I did in the 90s - during what I call my wild years. Yeah, introverts have them too!
4. My personal style could best be described as comfy and casual. If I'm going out (which is rare these days) I would dress up a bit. I wear a lot of black and always have done (apart from during my teenage years in the 80s.)
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose rewind to when i was a kitten and got adopted. Like Mum I want to pause time and enjoy the present. But us cats do just live in the moment anyway.
2. I think a reality show about singing cats would be interesting. But another idea is Mum and I would love a cat version of The Dog House, which is an amazing show about Wood Green (the charity that rescued me). A fantastic new cat centre has been built on the site in Cambridge where The Dog House is filmed and it's about time a cat version is made (hear that Channel 4?) By the way, the original Wood Green cat rescue site in Wood Green, North London (where Mum got me), sadly closed down in 2020. It had been there since 1924 when it was founded byMiss Louisa Snow.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include what Mum listens too. As she doesn't want to disturb me she listens to music through headphones at her computer when she's working and I can hear it a bit.
4. My personal style could best be described as natural. I'm a cat and was born with the best fashion taste and natural beauty.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our latest merch at WiseKitty store on Redbubble