Below is our Pet Photo Fail
1. I get my _________ from _________.
2. It's a good thing _________.
3. _________ required me to muster a lot of courage.
4. My younger self would be proud to know that I now _________.
1. I get my brown eyes from my dad. My mum's eyes are hazel.
2. It's a good thing that I was born in the 60s because of all the amazing music that was around then. And growing up during the 70s I got to hear more great music and then, as a teen in the 80s, I got to experience the top bands of the time live. I didn't go to Live Aid, but I watched it live on TV, and what an astounding concert that was and for a great cause. Also, during my 20s it was the 90s - the time of Grunge, which was also amazing.
3. Knowing my dad was dying from liver disease back in 2010 required me to muster a lot of courage.
4. My younger self would be proud to know that I'm now a great lover and advocate for animals.
1. I get my nervousness from Mum.
2. It's a good thing that I have a mum who loves animals but I get a bit jealous when she's looking at other cats.
3. Being an abandoned kitten in the streets required me to muster a lot of courage.
4. My younger self would be proud to know that I am now a beautiful cat that has a lot of fans online.
Hosted by Four-Legged Furballs & 15andmeowing
|Hosted by The Cat On My Head|
|Hosted by Melissa and Mudpie|
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out the WiseKitty Redbubble store.
Lots of gift ideas for my fans and all cat lovers there to choose from 😻
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Those were great answers, sweet Athena and a lovely Selfie too😸Pawkisses for a Peaceful Sunday🐾😽💞
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer, then after chemo and radiation, he was cured!
Then, the cure was too much for him, and he succumbed.
It's taken a lot of courage to avoid the rage at his unnecessary death.
Hugs and purrs as you remember your father.
I missed the fails so I need to go and do one * sigh * Have a good week!
Lap loving is the bestest in the whole universe, isn;t it. You look pawsum. big hugs
RaenaBelle and Zebby
Beautidul selfie and cute photo fail. Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry you lost your father to liver cancer. I love all the same music except the grunge- once the 90's arrived, I longed from classic rock days. XO
I like both your and your mum’s answers, Athena. You sure look happy napping on your mum’s lap. And your photo fail looks like a winner to me. :) ~Ernie
Those were sure good answers you two and that's a sweet selfie pretty Athena!
Aren't mum's laps the best? Pawsome blooper and fill ins :)
Aww, that is a sweet selfie in your Mum's lap, Athena! And we loved both your and Mum Marie's answers. :)
What a sweet selfie, Athena.
That is a lovely selfie, Athena. Good fill ins from you and your mum.
It is very hard to lose a parent. I never really knew my dad. He died when I was five and spent a lot of time in hospital before that. I was 30 when my mum died at 50. It makes me thankful for advances in medicine and that I have reached 70.
We love seeing your Mum and you all snuggled up, Athena!
Thank you all for your comments x
Cozy cuddle time.
Post a Comment