Nothing better than snuggling up on Mum's lap on a cold Sunday morning.
1. My favorite holiday film is _________.
2. My favorite Christmas song is _________.
3. If you ask me, 'tis the season for _________.
4. _________ is a holiday memory I'll never forget.
1. My favorite holiday film is... I'm not into Christmas films much but Home Alone was great. Such a laugh.
2. My favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas by Wham! Also, I really love Happy Christmas
(War Is Over) by John Lennon and Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid.
3. If you ask me, 'tis the season for not getting sucked up into all the commercialism of Christmas.
4. My parents' arguing is a holiday memory I'll never forget. Yeah, there were a lot of those back in the early 80s. One good memory though was a Wham concert at Wembley Arena on Boxing Day 1984 when I was 18.
1. My favorite holiday film is anything with birds in it.
2. My favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas by Wham!
3. If you ask me, 'tis the season for finding warm spaces to nap. My mum's lap is a fave spot as you can see above.
4. Mum singing Christmas songs to me is a holiday memory I'll never forget. She sings Walking In The Air (Nightwish version) really well.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out our Amazon Store for lots of Christmas gift ideas!
We are also joining The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.