|Sponsored By Four-Legged Furballs
1. I am thankful for ______________, _____________________ and ________________________.
2. I look forward to eating ________________ on Thanksgiving.
3. I didn’t realize _________ until _________.
4. There’s no shame in _________.
1. I am thankful for Athena, my home and family.
2. I look forward to eating the same as always on Thanksgiving because we don't celebrate it in England. Even if we did - no turkey for me because I'm vegan.
3. I didn’t realize how f****d up this world is until I grew older. I mean the horrors of this world were always evident but the older I get I just can't believe how evil a lot of people can be.
4. There’s no shame in being depressed and anxious and admitting it.
1. I am thankful for my mum, Granny, and all the love and care they give me.
2. I look forward to eating chicken on Thanksgiving. I eat chicken every day and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Turkey tastes good too.
3. I didn’t realize there would be other cats at our new home until a couple started appearing on our garden wall. At our previous home, there were a lot of cats hanging around in our garden and they annoyed me. I'm sure they were laughing at me because I am an indoor cat and could only watch from the patio door. We have been here for over 3 years now and there aren't many cats here so I should be thankful for that.
4. There’s no shame in being a loving cat.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
Check out Meow Love zipper pouch at my Redbubble store.
Lots of gift ideas for my fans and all cat lovers there to choose from 😻
We are also joining The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies
Athena Cat Goddess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
|Always shop cruelty-free